iClicker Cloud Instructor Tutorials
Create an iClicker Cloud Instructor Account
Follow this tutorial to create an iClicker Cloud instructor account linked to your MSU NetID. Please note that if you already have an iClicker Cloud instructor account, you will still need to create an account linked to your MSU NetID and the tutorial will cover how to merge the two.
Set Up Your Courses in iClicker Cloud
Integrate your iClicker Cloud Courses with D2L/Brightspace
- Setting up your iClicker course to use Roster & Grade Sync
- Syncing your class roster from Brightspace to iClicker Cloud
- Please note that while the instructions say that your students will get an invitation to enroll in your course, MSU has single sign on enabled and therefore your students will not get an invitation or need to enroll. They simply log into their accounts through the MSU portal, as outlined in the first-day-of-class powerpoint below.
- Syncing your grades from iClicker Cloud to Brightspace
Use iClicker Cloud in the Classroom
Note: It is recommended that you use the desktop computer in your classroom with the connected iClicker Base to run iClicker Cloud polling sessions. This allows for students to use iClicker remotes to answer polling questions. To open, click the iClicker Cloud icon on the classroom computer’s desktop. However, if you connect the iClicker base to your personal computer you are able to use that as well. Download the iClicker Cloud desktop software to your personal computer here.
Additionally, please note that if you have students in your class with iClicker remotes instead of the iClicker Cloud mobile app, they can only respond to multiple choice polling.
First Day of Class
We've created a first-day-of-class powerpoint (accessible .pptx) to provide your students with step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Log into their iClicker Cloud accounts.
- Add your course.
- (Optional) Register an iClicker remote.
Download the first-day-of-class powerpoint (accessible .pptx)
If necessary, please update the red text in the powerpoint to reflect your permitted devices and course frequency.