Deadline for abstracts submission: 30th May, 2022
Submit abstract for:
- Oral presentation
Abstract Submission Rules
- A concise and factual 1-page abstract is required, please follow the template for format. Abstract should be written in Times New Roman Font, size 12. VIEW TEMPLATE -- if you’d like a Word document of this abstract template emailed to you please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- References should be avoided. Also, non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself.
- The contact details of the presenting author should be reported at the bottom of the page.
- All abstracts should be submitted in word document file via email (state clearly if it is for oral presentation or poster) to email@example.com.
Themes Related to the Meeting
- Natural Rubber and Resins
- General Crops and Products
- Medicinal and Nutraceutical Plants
- Fiber and Cellulosic Crops