Most NTEN courses offer graduate-level credits (those numbered 500 and above) from Montana State University, one of the country's top 100 research universities, and these credits can be transferred to degree programs at MSU or elsewhere. Before taking an NTEN course, always check with your educational institution to see if it will pertain to your program.



Montana State University also offers a separate master's of science in science education degree. For more information about the program please visit the MSSE website.