Phlebotomy Technician Course
Learn the essential knowledge and skills required of phlebotomy technicians. Successful students will earn an endorsement from MSU to sit for the Certified Phlebotomist Technician exam. Students who pass the exam will be certified to work as phlebotomy technicians in hospitals, clinics, clinical laboratories, and public health departments.
- Courses held each summer semester
- Application and interview required for admission
- Instruction includes:
- 15 hours face-to-face in Bozeman
- 30 hours online
- 100 hours of supervised clinical experience in Bozeman or Ennis
- Open to community members and MSU students
Sara Handl has worked as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist for the past eighteen years and has also taught high school and college courses. She works as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist at the Bozeman Clinic.
For More Information
Contact the Office of Continuing Education at ContinuingEd@montana.edu or (406) 994-6550 or (866) 540-5660 (toll free).