Tips for Blended Course Delivery
In blended delivery, face-to-face and some Internet or online elements are combined.
Learn more about the Internet or online elements of blended delivery.
Resources for Design and Facilitation
- Design and Facilitation of Blended Courses - Resources from the Center for Faculty Excellence
Share Lectures Beyond the Classroom
- The Classroom Lecture Technologies page shows you how to connect your MSU classroom to web conferencing and how to record your lecture there with Techsmith.
Design and Facilitation
Social Distancing in the Classroom
- Find information about social distancing in MSU classrooms in the MSU Roadmap: Academic Affairs
- Can Active Learning Co-Exist With Physically Distanced Classrooms? from Inside Higher Ed.
- A Dry Run at a Socially Distanced Classroom from Inside Higher Ed.
- An experiment in the socially-distanced classroom from Janet Davis' "Counting from Zero" blog at Whitman College.